Thought for the day is my personal blog where I am going to write my opinion on a variety of things on a daily basis. I am a Christian and Biblical messages will be an inseparable part of my posts. As I enjoy reading and writing on very many themes you will be able to enjoy a lot of different topics on one single blog. The topics I am going to cover will be from Christian perspective with a shade of positive thinking and positive attitude. Welcome to "Thought of the day" blog!
Friday, March 4, 2011
Positive thinking quotes
Positive thinking quotes is the topic on “Thought for the day” blog today. It will be a very short post. I just wanted to give you a few nice quotes about positive attitude to strengthen you in your positive mentality development. I hope you will enjoy them.
1. "Positive anything is better than negative nothing." By Elbert Hubbard
2. “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.” By Willie Nelson
3. “How you think about a problem is more important than the problem itself. So always think positively.” by Norman Vincent Peale
4. "Positive anything is better than negative thinking." By Elbert Hubbard
5. Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life become more secure, more fraught with action, richer in experience and achievement. By Edward Rickenbacker
6. "A positive attitude can really make dreams come true - it did for me." By Zina Garrison
7. "You must start with a positive attitude or you will surely end without one." By Carrie Latet
8. "The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible." Author Unknown
9. "Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will." By Zig Ziglar