Sunday, June 10, 2012
25 motivational thoughts for change, work and success
Life can be sometimes tough. It may seem that everything around starts falling apart and your dreams are shattered. It takes courage not to give in to depressing feelings but to stay inspired. We often get stuck in our negative experiences and past failures and forget that life is now. What can keep you going? Personal example! I try to search for some examples that could uplift my mood and put me back on track to success. This post will give you 25 inspirational thoughts that will help you in hard times. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed.
1. “If success is going to turn its’ back again against me I am going to kick its’ ass” author unknown.
2. “Be the change you want to see in the world” by Mahatma Gandhi.
3. “Be regular and orderly in your life, so that you may be violent and original in your work” by Gustave Flaubert.
4. “I said thousands of times to my friend that we are going to win. “No way” he would answer. And he was right thousands of times. But it is better not to live if you do not believe” by Marijonas Mikutavicius (song “Three millions”).
5. “Most people choose the work that they do not like and they lose their lives, because if you do what you hate you do not really live in that area of your life” by Vytautas Zilenas.
6. “Success is ninety percent about your attitude and ten percent about your talents” by Vytautas Zilenas.
7. “Ability is nothing without opportunity” by Napoleon Bonaparte.
8. “Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily” by Napoleon Bonaparte.
9. “I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion” by Alexander the Great.
10. “There is nothing impossible for him who will try” by Alexander the Great.
11. “If not me, who? And if not now, when?” by Mikhail Gorbachev.
12. “It is better to be alone than in bad company” by George Washington.
13. “It is impossible to rightly govern a nation without God and the Bible” by George Washington.
14. “Always bear in mind that your resolution to succeed is more important than any other” by Abraham Lincoln.
15. “Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm” by Abraham Lincoln.
16. “Do you want to know who you are? Don’t ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you” by Thomas Jefferson.
17. “All mankind is divided into three classes: those that are immovable, those that are movable, and those that move” by Benjamin Franklin.
18. “Winners are determined by victorious mentality” author unknown.
19. “Action is the final step you must take to achieve success” author unknown.
20. “You must love freedom more than security in order to have both” by Vytautas Zilenas.
21. “Any man is liable to err, only a fool persists in error” by Marcus Tullius Cicero.
22. “A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on” by John F. Kennedy.
23. “Change before you have to” by Jack Welch.
24. “Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better” by Jim Rohn.
25. “Efficiency is doing things right; effectiveness is doing the right things” by Peter Drucker.