Saturday, March 12, 2011

Belief quotes


Belief quotes is the topic on the ‘Thought for the day’ blog today. I have already written about importance of faith and belief in my previous posts. Today I just want to give you a few quotes about belief. I hope you will enjoy the quotes.

“The outer conditions of a person's life will always be found to reflect their inner beliefs” by James Allen. 

“Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around” by Henry David Thoreau.

“One life is all we have and we live it as we believe in living it. But to sacrifice what you are and to live without belief, that is a fate more terrible than dying” by Joan of Arc.

“These then are my last words to you. Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact” by William James. 

“You can have anything you want if you will give up the belief that you can't have it” by Dr. Robert Antony.

“Faith is not belief. Belief is passive. Faith is active” by Edith Hamilton.

“If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning” by Mahatma Gandhi.

“Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe” by Gale Devers.

“It is my belief, you cannot deal with the most serious things in the world unless you understand the most amusing” by Winston Churchill.

“If you believe you can, you probably can. If you believe you won't, you most assuredly won't. Belief is the ignition switch that gets you off the launching pad” by Denis Waitley.

You can read more on the topic in my previous posts: