Friday, April 22, 2011

Thought for the day 22nd of April 2011


Turn your face to the sun and the shadows will fall behind you” Maori proverb. 

I don’t know if you have noticed, but people tend to see things that they expect to see. A person who is full of negativity always sees something negative around him/her and a positive person will always see something positive. I talked with an acquaintance of mine recently and the lady told how she went to the hospital and how bad the service was. In fact, I have heard a lot of things like that from her. Whenever she goes for some kind of service, there are always people who are bad, indifferent, providing absolutely bad service.

Whenever I go to various places I occasionally find bad service, but recently I have seen better and better service and people were nicer and nicer. When I talk to this acquaintance of mine she is full of negativity about everything. She thinks that she has to change the living place for her life to become happier. I told her that she has to change her thoughts and attitude, but she did not believe me. Therefore, I believe she attracts the very negativity to her life that she is herself full of. 

Stop concentrating on the bad stuff. Everybody knows that there is a lot of evil in the world. You will not destroy it by criticizing it. No way! Don’t fight evil. Do good and you will win against it. Why do people always remember bad things and so seldom good things? It is a fact about most of us. But why? Because we concentrate on the bad part more. We think about it. We complain about it. And we get what we expect. Start searching for good, start noticing good things, start talking about good things. The shadows will definitely fall behind you. 

Read my previous post:

Love life and it will love you back