Friday, September 23, 2011

Thought for the day 23rd of September 2011


Have faith in God,” Jesus answered. “Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yoursMark 11:22-24.

I believe I have already talked on the verses a few times. But these are some of my favorite verses and I enjoy coming back to them again and again. Faith has great promises. It is a spiritual principle. God works according to this principle. God is full of faith. Whatever He says, He believes that it will happen. And it happens. God never doubts anything He says. And He always means what He says. 

He wants to bring us to the same level too. He wants to live us by faith. He wants us to ask Him in faith. Why? Faith is part of Him. He likes faith and this is the only way we can please Him. If you want to please Him you must trust Him. Never doubt His words. He will stand to it that His words will be fulfilled. Have faith in God!

See also: