Monday, September 19, 2011

Thought for the day 19th of September 2011


I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through him who gives me strengthPhilippians 4:12-13

It is so good to know that in Christ I can do everything. I can handle both problems and joys. Both of these things come our way, but some people are able to cope with the negative stuff, some are not. This is because they have not discovered the power and strength that God gives. 

I am learning to live that way. I would not say that I am rich, but I could not say that I am poor too. At times I have known what is plenty and at times I have experienced what lack is. God helped me to live in both. I believe He will help you too. God bless you.

See also:



Anger