Friday, June 10, 2011

Happiness quotes

Today I wanted to give you some happiness quotes with a few comments of mine for each quote. I am absolutely convinced that everybody wants to be happy. I am also sure that this is an achievable target. God made us to strive for it and have it daily. I believe the post will give you new hope and faith to go after the goal and even if you feel unhappy today, this will change very soon. Let the words of the quotes give you revelation on what true happiness is and how to stay happy all the time.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it” by Groucho Marx.

Maybe I have repeated myself too much on this, but let me do it again. Nothing from outside can make you happy or unhappy if you do not allow it. You may feel whichever way you want by the power of your attitude. Be a master of your feelings and your happiness.

Ever since happiness heard your name, it has been running through the streets trying to find you” by Hafiz of Persia.

It looks that not only we who are searching for happiness, but it is also searching for us. Now what would happen if you also start searching for it? You two would meet sooner rather than later. 

All seasons are beautiful for the person who carries happiness within” by Horace Friess.

You needn’t suffer from SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) anymore. Let your attitude attract spiritual sunshine every day. I bet you know how you would feel then.

I never could be good when I was not happy” by Julia Ward Howe.

I would never ever agree that a person could do a lot of good to others while being unhappy himself. I doubt if he can make other people happy by being unhappy himself. You can only give what you have. So, become happy and then go about doing good.

There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved” by George Sand.

Love is probably human need no 1. We would dry out without it like trees without water. It makes our lives meaningful. If you know and feel that other people love you and you love others it will give you an inner feeling of satisfaction and bliss.

Being happy is something you have to learn. I often surprise myself by saying "Wow, this is it. I guess I'm happy. I got a home I love. A career that I love. I'm even feeling more and more at peace with myself." If there's something else to happiness, let me know. I'm ambitious for that, too” by Harrison Ford.

Things can give you only short term happiness. You need something more stable and reliable than that to feel inner bliss most of the time. You have to learn every day how to achieve it and as we know, anyone who seeks he shall find.

I hope you enjoyed the quotes. I will expand them substantially in the nearest future.

Read my previous post:

Change