Anything that does not progress in your life has a tendency to regress. You should make progress daily. I would encourage you to read daily something that would build up your soul. Bible is number one resource for me. I read other stuff too. However, I haven’t found a greater source for wisdom than the Book. Even if you are not a Christian I would recommend reading it. Give a try! I think you won’t regret it.
3. “Memory is the mother of all wisdom” by Samuel Johnson.
If you do not know history or you fail to remember lessons that your failures or failures of others taught you, you are doomed to repeat the bad part of history. Try to remember times when you failed and why you failed. This will help you to avoid the same things next time. Life battles are won not only by aggressively attacking but also by defending what you have gained. People could get rid of their addictions if they studied the pattern how they are tempted and how their passions are aroused and would make necessary adjustments to get ready to defend themselves against the temptation next time. We would gain a lot of wisdom if we simply studied the past. You don’t have to live it, just study it.
4. “Do not ask where I have been, better see what I have learnt” author unknown.
5. “The first part of night think about your defects, the other part about those of others” Chinese wisdom.
6. “Weather changes after one hour, people after one generation” Chinese wisdom.
7. “The tone of a question determines the tone of the answer” by Nikolai Gogol.
8. “We shouldn’t believe everything we hear” by Cicero.
9. “Great wisdom fits in a small head” Lithuanian wisdom.
10. "Wisdom is the daughter of experience" by Leonardo da Vinci.
Hope the wisdom quotes were useful.