Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thought for the day 18th of August 2011


Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;John 11:25

What a wonderful hope! I often ask people: “What do you think happens when you die?” A lot of people in my society do not believe anything happens. They think that their bodies just rot away and that is the end of the story. What a pitiful ending! I do not believe it. I believe life continues. To tell the truth, I believe eternal life or eternal death start. For some it is eternal life, for some eternal death. 

I am not attacking anybody here; I am just stating the fact written in the Bible. Your existence will continue when you die. But in what form? There is no eternal life without Jesus. If you want to live forever you have to make Him your Lord and Savior. Our bodies will die and our souls will leave this earth and will travel to their eternal destination. We have to be resurrected from eternal death here in this earth, so that we would not have to continue in eternal damnation beyond this life. I know only one person that can resurrect you and that is Jesus. Pray to Him, believe in Him and you will have eternal life. 

See also: