Friday, February 25, 2011

Attitude quotes

Attitude quotes is the topic of my post in ‘Thought for the day’ blog. Last post was about positive attitude quotes. So, this post is somewhat similar. However, none of the quotes that were used in my last post will be used in this one. All of them will be unique and I hope they will help you to see how important your attitude is and what great things you can achieve having a right attitude towards life, people and everything that surrounds you. So, sit back and enjoy the ride. 

Ralph Waldo Emerson attitude quotes:

"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be cumbered with your old nonsense."
"To different minds, the same world is a hell, and a heaven."
“Every wall is a door.”
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. “

William James attitude quotes:

“Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude.”
“Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.”
“Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives.”

Abraham Lincoln attitude quotes:

“I don't like that man. I must get to know him better.”
I always plucked a thistle and planted a flower where I thought a flower would grow. “
I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have.”
“People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be.”

Random attitude quotes:

“Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats” by Voltaire
"Success is often achieved by those who don't know that failure is inevitable."  Coco Chanel
A positive attitude brings strength, energy and initiative” by Remez Sasson
“To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you’re not, pretend you are” by Muhammad Ali


I hope you have enjoyed the quotes and they uplifted your attitude. I am going to expand the post on attitude quotes in the future. If you have some nice quotes that you have created and want to be posted on the blog, please send them in. Good luck in everything you do.


More on attitude quotes: http://thinkexist.com/quotations/attitude/