Sunday, June 16, 2013

What are your thoughts



Proverbs 23:7: “For as he thinks in his heart, so is he. “Eat and drink!” he says to you, But his heart is not with you.

People often wonder why they behave the way they do. They say: “I do not know why I did this”, or “I do not know how I did this”. You thought about it. Maybe it was a spontaneous action, but your actions still represented your attitude and your attitude is best expressed by your thoughts. Change your thoughts and you will change your actions. Then you will not have to continue asking the same dumb question “Why I did this”. You are as you think. Any change starts inside. Let God helps us to undergo this inside out change and inspire us to change our thoughts. 

See also:

7 positive thoughts for healing from Bible 
20 deep random thoughts on life
Negative thoughts
25 motivational thoughts
Can love thoughts inspire you for love
Inspirational and deep thoughts on life